ElectroNeek extension for interaction with the Browser Picker tool isn't working

ElectroNeek’s interaction with Google Chrome isn’t working using the Browser Picker tool.

I installed the extension and enabled it in Chrome but it still doesn’t work.

When I try to change the Activity Browser attribute, I get the following error: “Please, make sure the ElectroNeek extension for interaction with the Browser Picker tool is enabled in the Google Chrome browser”.

I followed the Knowledge base step by step but it didn’t work either

Note that when opened Chrome with the “Open URL” it doesn’t come with the extension installed, even when I configure it to load the user profile in Robot.

How can I correctly configure the extension?

Hi @GuilhermeTramarin,

Do you have multiple accounts connected to the Chrome?
In rare cases it might interfere with the extension.

If yes, please remove other accounts and try again.

Hi @TimDolotkazin

I only have one account connected to the Chorme and it doesn’t work.
I also tried without an account connected and it still doesn’t work

Hi @GuilhermeTramarin,

Would you please open chrome://version/ in the Chrome and show the Profile Path info(like on this screenshot):

Also please check your c:\Users%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\ folder. Is there Default folder?

If there isn’t any Default folder, please create it and copy the content of Profile N folder that should be in the User Data.
I believe this should help.

Hi @TimDolotkazin

I tried the solution above after Electroneek upgraded to version 4.4.3 and the Browser Pick is still not working properly.

But now after the update, the errors that happen have changed a little.

With the command “Click on Element” I can use the “Pick New Element” and it works fine. But I can’t edit the element, not even in the Elements menu. When I try to edit the element the following error appears: “Please, make sure the Electroneek extension for interaction with the Browser Picker tool is enabled in the Google Chrome browser. Read more in Knowledge Base”.

But when I try to use all the other Browser commands and use the “Pick New Element” the following error appears:

“Uncaught (in promise): Error: Error while check picker Error: Error while check picker at e. (file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/ main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 5453630) at file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 5453207 at file.ext ( : /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 5453316) at a (file: /// C: / Program% 20Files / electroNeek / devtool / resources / app.asar / dist / main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 5452073) at e.invoke (file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main .5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 539670) at Object.onInvoke (file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 850215) and at .invoke (file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 539610) at t.run (file: /// C: / Program% 20Files / electroNeek / d evtool / resources / app.asar / dist / main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 534873) at file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js : 1: 546337 at e.invokeTask (file: /// C: /Program%20Files/electroNeek/devtool/resources/app.asar/dist/main.5840a6a4a3e90eb796bf.js: 1: 540354)”

My Profile Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 7

Hi @GuilhermeTramarin,

Please try to create C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default folder and copy the content of C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 7 there.

Thanks @TimDolotkazin, after copying the content of the profile the Browser Pìck is working correctly