- The ‘Find image’ function is added to the ‘Interface elements’ section. The function returns an array of coordinates of the images matched to the provided picture.
- The ‘Click on image’ function is added to the ‘Interface elements’ section. The function allows users to set an image for the robot to click on.
- Added support for the ‘Internet Explorer’, ‘Mozilla Firefox’ and ‘Microsoft Edge’ browsers.
- ChromeDriver will be updated automatically.
- The text recognition area can be set in the ‘Recognize text (Yandex)’ and ‘Recognize text (Microsoft)’ functions. The ability to set the text recognition area
- An option of viewing the recognition result in the form of array is added to the corresponding variables in the ‘Variables’ tab.
- A variable can be created straight from the ‘Variables’ tab.
- Fixed the display problem of an exception that occurred inside a subprogram.
- Fixed the display of the error after deleting the content of the ‘Execute js code’ function.
- Fixed the display of the required fields.
- Fixed the display of the parameters of the ‘Click on element’ function from the ‘Interface elements’ group when clicking on the function in the list of functions.
- The error message became more informative when the size of the file used in the ‘Recognition text (Yandex)’ function exceeds the limit.
- Fixed the program behavior when closing the input dialog window of the ‘Input dialog’ function.
- Fixed the platform behavior when the license key is expired.
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements are made.
A link to download the new version is available for partners in the corresponding partner group.
Customers should contact email@example.com to receive a demonstration or to update their previously purchased software.