- Now you can work with several algorithms on different tabs in the “ElectroNeek DevTool” program.
- Now array can be used to set a row to append in the “Append row to Excel file” function.
- Error messages have been improved and become more intuitive for users.
- The specified values are now displayed in blocks where parameters can collapse.
- Added the main page of the user account on the website.
- Fixed the situation when changing the type of values in function parameters led to the removal of entered data.
A link to download the new version is available for partners in the corresponding partner group.
Customers should contact email@example.com to receive a demonstration or to update their previously purchased software.