- Removed the limitation on the number of simultaneously opened tabs in Studio. Added a convenient navigation through open tabs - using hotkeys or a drop-down list.
- Added statistics collection for the ‘Administrator’ role. Statistics collection is enabled by default, but can be disabled in the ElectroNeek Robot settings
- Now the location of bending points at the arrows between the blocks is saved with workflow.
- Improved the process of using credentials in the activity properties. Now in activities where authorization is required (for example, ‘Send email’, ‘Connect to database’, etc.) it is possible to select a password pair from the list on the ‘Passwords’ tab.
- Renamed activity from ‘Return Password’ to ‘Get Password’ and the ‘Organizations’ tab to ‘Team.’
- Fixed an error that appeared in some situations when sending an HTTP request.
- Other minor changes and corrections have been made.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.