- A new section, ‘Orchestrator’, has been added to the ‘ElectroNeek Robot’, where it is possible to select a ‘neex’ file to connect it to the Orchestrator for further remote control.
- In the ‘Desktop Picker’ added the ability to change the active node (element) in the entire nesting hierarchy.
- Added a menu item on the Orchestrator page with the ability to immediately stop the workflow.
- Added possibility to read JSON document in convenient format in properties of action ‘Read text file’.
- Added possibility to specify command line parameters in ‘Connect to database’ action.
- Explicit ability to pass values to a subprogram has been added.
- Removed the ‘End’ block from the canvas.
- Added highlighting the menu item with the cursor focus in Studio.
- While opening a workflow in Studio, a progress bar is displayed.
- Now the rest of the platform functionality is blocked when the ‘Open’ or ‘Save’ window is called.
- Before starting a workflow that contains subprograms with changes, these subprograms will be autosaved.
- Fixed a bug when clicking on the red item selection frame in the ‘Desktop Picker’.
- Fixed a bug when saving the first screenshot in the ‘Click on image’ and ‘Find image’ activities.
- Fixed a bug when opening an already opened workflow in Studio.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user from setting search accuracy below 90% in the ‘Click on image’ and ‘Find image’ activities.
- Fixed an erroneous situation with pressing the Esc key to exit ‘Desktop Picker’, ‘Browser Picker’ and ‘Terminal Picker’.
- Fixed the mistakenly appearing saving window for changes in the previously created workflow.
- Fixed the incorrect displaying of service windows in case of multiple matches in the ‘Desktop Picker’.
- Fixed the situation with Studio shutting down when opening a large workflow.